Pre-press Accreditation for the MYLE 2023
You have the opportunity to obtain accreditation from MYLE in advance. Please send us an e-mail with a clearly legible scan of your press card 2022 (front and back) or the letter of accreditation from your editorial office by 05.05.2023 to: email@example.com.
If you still realize after May 05 that you absolutely want to be at MYLE Festival 2022 write to us and we will try everything to make it possible!
Please let us know in your letter on which day you will visit MYLE 2023.
You will receive a confirmation letter from us with which you can pick up your press ticket for MYLE from the 1st day of the event at the ticket counter at the main entrance. Please note that the press ticket is only valid for one person on one day. Thank you for your understanding.
The following press representatives will receive a free press card:
- Holders of an official federal press card (issued by the Deutscher Journalisten Verband DJV, ver.di, Verband der Zeitschriftenverleger)
- Holders of an international press card issued by the International Federation of Journalists (Brussels)
- Holders of a press card of Jugendpresse Deutschland e.V. as well as ID cards of a school newspaper officially authenticated by the respective school
- Members of official organisations of foreign press representatives
- Radio and TV journalists as well as representatives of production companies who attend the event on official business and can present an editorial assignment from a broadcaster (original letterhead, no copy)
- Journalists who can present an editorial assignment from a well-known medium (original letterhead, no copy)
- Journalists who can provide a current imprint of a well-known medium in which they are listed as editorial staff
- Press spokesmen of authorities or institutions, who can prove their activity by appropriate identification
Unfortunately, all other persons cannot be accredited.
Please do not hesitate to contact us by e-mail if you have any questions!