Teamwork makes the dream work
For this very reason we are extremely grateful and proud of the support of our advisory board. Highly professional, visionary and unparalleled networked – nothing would describe these three gentlemen better.
As incomparable as they are, they have one thing in common: The absolute passion for mobility.
We are looking forward to a long-term and successful cooperation.
Our advisory board
Dr. Gregor Matthies
Investor | Strategist | Mr. Industry Inside
“MYLE is going to be an exciting event and an absolute must for all mobility enthusiasts. It is impressive how the founders and the entire team put their heart and soul into the event every day. This has convinced me to be a part of it personally as well”.
- Active business angel for new service and e-mobility start-ups
- 6 years Venture Partner at Earlybird/Advisory Partner at Bain & Company
- 25 years management consultant at Bain (Munich, London, Tokyo); head of Bain’s global automotive practice group for 10 years; head of Bain’s German organization practice group for 5 years
- Manager at Daimler-Benz AG (Stuttgart)
- Dipl-Ing. in aerospace engineering at the Technical University of Munich
- Dr.-Ing. in Electrical Engineering at the University of Duisburg
- Know how
- Likes to give interviews at big Bavarian festivals.
- As a true gentleman, he makes even 007 look old.
Expert | Networker | Mr. Brainstorm
“With their event, Team MYLE combines the two most important factors of Munich: entrepreneurship and exclusivity. This has resulted in the fresh, new concept of the “Mobility Festival” in which I not only see great potential and a successful future, but also finally a suitable platform for the presentation of companies in the mobility industry.”
- Senior Advisor Mobility & Logistics Messe Frankfurt
- Former General Secretary Automobilclub of Germany
- Sales Director Audi America
- Consultant Bain & Company
- Studied law, economics, Japanese in Germany and Switzerland
- Has been officially named Mr. Mobility by the Porsche Newsroom.
- Even cuts a fine figure on the red carpet.
Gentleman | Creator | Mr. Brainfood
“Events today have to be thought and staged in a completely new way – especially in the automotive industry, which is in the midst of the greatest changes in its history. Mobility is the central theme of our time. Mobility is our lifestyle. It is all about emotions. It is about inspiring people. The MYLE team inspires with the Munich Mobility Festival, the new stage for modern brands. Can’t wait…”
- Editor in chief GQ Germany
- Editor in chief PEOPLE Germany
- US correspondent and Head of New York office BILD
- Head of Entertainment at BILD
- The most said sentence at almost every award ceremony: “Hello, Tom!”
- If you’re interested in how many different colours there are in the world, a look at Tom’s sock collection might help to find out.